If you have the desire to make a difference and if you have the ability to help people learn, DSDC may have an employment opportunity for you. DSDC is looking for people interested in helping people realize their aspirations. Previous experience related to the disability field is not required.
DSDC benefits include:
• 403(b) Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
The work will be in a home and in the community working with people with developmental disabilities.
You must use your own vehicle with mileage reimbursement on the job.
Pass physical and drug screening
Pass a background check
Have a clean driver’s license for at least 3 years
Have a high school diploma or equivalent
Below are a few things that you will incorporate in the daily work environment:
- Assists individual in achieving their employment related goals
- Assists in helping individual build relationships in their community
- Works with individuals in the home and in the community
- Assist individual with planning activities as needed
- Gains and maintains knowledge of health and medical issues for all assigned individual(s) supported
- Notifies appropriate supervisor of any health concerns or needs for the individual(s) supported
- Follows all policies and procedures regarding safety in all environments
- Required education: High school or equivalent